Archive

Monday 10 May 2010

Good Morning, London, 06 May 2010.


It was the election morning, 6 of May 2010. That was the image that I could see from the hall way.
I thought, bloody hell, leave us alone, but no. All of the political party's were up and running around to , conquer the last vote possible. Every one was at it.
I had a long day of scheduled meetings and I left home to go for them. I cycle, and for that reason i toke the camera , because the way is much more mysterious, than other form of public transport.
Well, I made a stop at the closest polling station. I did not know were it was , it was a bonus. Two Community Support officers, in other words for the Non British dimensions, People that want to play Police officers. Some have a good heart, others stink of Power sweat. They work in pairs..... Excuse me sir. I said yes, What are you up to? and 15 minutes after I could go my way.... Section 44 does not make sense.
I ended the day in the other part of town , were I meet a Urban Designer, Matt Cuthbert, running for the his local constituency , as an independent. He was alright, I did not told him, I live on the other side of town, and he gave me "The Speech", no matter. I explained about the Election Project and the Public Gallery, and he agreed to have his picture taken.
It was a very long day.